Friday, May 11, 2012

New Beginning...

What a time it has been.

A lot has changed over the last two years.  I feel like I've watched a movie in a fast forward speed.  Friends have been lost, friends have been gained.  A new life away from home and out on my own.  A switch of positions, and the addition of two more.  Needless to say, life has a funny way of working.

Times like these where I feel like crawling into a cave may be the only thing to soothe the complicated and confused feeling I have, I need to remember to Stay Strong and Stay True to myself.  It's a constant reminder, yet it is so easy to forget and neglect.

Age 25.
A new start. A new birth year.  Don't feel older and definitely don't feel wiser.  Just fooled.

Let's try something new this year- my priorities first.

Heart of gold to my disadvantage.  I'd do anything for those I love, even if it kills me.

Breathe in, breathe out.  This year's for me.  The only love that will be my focus is learning to love myself.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment