Monday, April 19, 2010

Home Is Wherever There Is You

After 2 crazy days in the desert sun for Coachella I flew to Utah to attend one of my best friend's weddings.  I couldn't have asked that Keaton find a more amazing woman to fulfill his life with him.  A bit of a pessimist when it comes to weddings, I must say, this was the funnest wedding I've ever been to... so much, it may have changed my outlook on weddings and marriage.  Just standing near the newlyweds you could feel the love they have for each other and the strong bond between them.

Things I must mention about their wedding that make me smile:
How many times Keaton's hygiene was brought up during vows, speeches, yada yada... Take a shower Keaton!
Their cake topper was a black couple.. Nothing but soul babeh!
The soundtrack.
How amazing both of them looked, and how happy they were.. even with Keaton's broken collarbone.
The fact that their after party was a show at an awesome venue/bar... amazing idea!

Congrats Keaton & Ashley.
I love you both so much and I can't wait to see what your lives together bring!




No comments:

Post a Comment